Zila Parishad Jalandhar Recruitment- Block Coordinator – 2 Post. Only Eligible Candidate can apply for the post. If you are find jobs in Jalandhar then this post may be helpful for you. In this Post we describe about job name, job salary , education qualification , age limit, how to apply
Job Location: Jalandhar , Punjab
Details of Vacancy:
- District Coordinator (Monitoring and MIS) – 01
- Block Coordinator (Monitoring and MIS) – 01
Zila Parishad Jalandhar Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin). Application should reach to the office of Zila parishad, Zila parishad Complex, Jalandhar latest by on 8-8-2018 alongwith self attested copies of educational qualifications and required experience certificates. The said post is purely on contractual basis upto 31.03.2019 and likely to be extended as per performance of the candidate and requirement of the scheme. The posting of the selected candidate will be at district level, however, he/she can be deputed for different blocks under the district as per the requirement
- He/She should have completed B.Tech/BCA /B.Sc in IT field with experience of at least one year working with agency/ organization of repute in the relevant field. Punjabi and English Typing is compulsory. Punjabi must be passed at Matriculation level.
- Candidates are required to apply on the prescribed application from given below, which can be downloaded. If any, query/Information contact us at 0181-2282231 during the working hours.
- Block Coordinator Rs. 18,000/-
- District Coordinator Rs. 20,000/-
Selection Process: The selection would be purely on the merit basis.
Other Terms & Conditions
1. No application form will be entertain after the due date i.e 8-8-2018.
2. Candidates are required to apply on the prescribed application from given below, which can be downloaded
3. Undersigned has the right to increase or cancel the posts or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
4. The date for English and Punjabi typing test will be notified later on the given
website. The candidates who pass both the typing tests (English & Punjabi) will be called for interview. The schedule of interview will be notified on the given website only.
5. No TAJDA will be given for attending the typing test and the interview.
6. Candidates are requested to come with their self attested and original copy of educational and experience certificates alongwith a recent photograph.