Sakhi One Stop Centre Gurdaspur Recruitment. it has recently given a notification of 09 Administrator, Worker, Lawyer, Helper and other Jobs on the contract basis.The Only Eligible candidates can apply for the Sakhi. One Stop Centre Gurdaspur Recruitment 2018 on or before 20 July 2018.In this Post we will provide full information about post, Post name, salary,Education,qualification,how to apply are given below:
Sakhi One Stop Centre Gurdaspur Recruitment
One Stop Centre Gurdaspur Recruitment 2018 notification is out.As per the Notification of Sakhi one stop Gurdaspur there are 09 Administrator, Worker, Lawyer, Helper and other posts.The education qualification is the Matriculation, Graduation, Law Degree and Master’s degree. The age limit is as 18 to 37 years for this Vacancy.
If you are find Government Jobs in Gurdaspur, Punjab then this post is going to be very helpful for you. Check the below for full information.
Total No. of Posts:
Details of Vacancy:
- Centre Administrator (01-Female)
- Case Worker (02-Female)
- Lawyer (01-Female)
- Counselor (01-Female)
- IT Staff (02-Female/Male)
- Multipurpose Helper (02-Female)
Note:only female can apply for center administrator,case worker,lawyer,counselor,it staff,multipurpose helper.
- Centre Administrator: Candidate who Passed Law Degree or Masters in Social work from a recognized university.
- Case Worker: Candidate who Passed Law Degree or Masters in Social Work from a recognized university.
- Lawyer: Candidate who Passed LL.B degree.
- Counselor: Candidate who Passed Master’s degree in social work or Clinical Psychology.
- IT Staff: Candidate who Passed Graduation with PGDCA or Graduation in IT.
- Multi-Purpose Helper: Candidate who Passed Matriculation Pass
The age limit for Sakhi one Stop Gurdaspur is 18 to 37 years as per the department rules.
Centre Administrator: 25000/-
Case Worker: 12000/- each
IT Staff: 15000/- each
Multi-Purpose Helper: 10000/- each
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates can send your application from 21.06.2018 to 20.07.2018 up to 05.00 PM in the Office of District Program Officer, District Administration Complex, Block-A, Room No. 220, Gurdaspur through registered post.
Last Date: 20 July 2018.
Download Application Form