Thapar Polytechnic College Patiala invites applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the post of Lecturers in Departments of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, English, and workshop Instructor. Thapar Polytechnic College Patiala Recruitment .other details of this post like age limit, qualification, experience, how to apply, etc. are given below:
Last Date: 30, July 2018.
The Eligibility, Educational &. Professional Qualification and experience prescribed for the above post are as under:
Lecturers Post Detail (Engineering)
Name of Posts:
Name of Departments & No of Posts:
- Civil Engineering -01
- Mechanical Engineering -01
- Electrical Engineering -02
- First class Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- First class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
Workshop Instructor Post Detail (Electrical Engineering)
No of Posts:
- Matric or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- National Trade Certificate in the concerned trade.
Non Engineering Post Detail
- Physics -01
- Chemistry -01
- English -01
- Personality Development -01
- Computer Science & Engineering -01
Rs. 21000/- Per Month.
- For Physics, Chemistry, English Good academic record with atleast 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA at the Master’s degree level in appropriate degree.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturer conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
Lecturer – Personality Development
No of Post
Candidates should have basic qualification of MBA (HR), excellent communication skills, Experience in personality development training and have capability to developing and imparting soft skills/communication skills/personality development course/modules.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed proforma along with fee of Rs. 500/- so as to reach the office of the Principal, Thapar Polytechnic College, Patiala on or before 30.07.2018.