PAU Recruitment Senior Lab Field Helper. Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana has given notification of 01 Senior Lab Field Helper Vacancies. Only Interested Candidate can apply for the Punjab Agricultural University Senior Lab Field Helper Vacancies before last date 09 September 2019.
Name of Department:- Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana.
Last Date: 09-09-2019
Date of Interview: 16-09-2019
No. of vacancies:01
Location : Ludhiana, Punjab
Salary: Rs. 10,129/-
PAU Recruitment Senior Lab Field Helper
- Eligible candidates who Passed 12th Class can apply these pots and also knowledge of Punjabi .
- R.s 150/- Favour of Controller, Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidate can apply PAU Senior Lab Field Helper Vacancies offline by Sending bio data and essential document with Copy of Demand Draft to Controller, Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana before last date 09 September 2019.
Pau Senior Lab Field Helper .Punjab Agriculture Recruitment of Senior Lab/Field Helper Post .In this Post we will describe the post name, How to Apply, Salary of Post, Number of Post , How to Apply. If you are interested for Apply Pau Senior lab field helper then seen below.
Pau Senior Lab Field Helper
Pau Senior Lab Field Helper Post. Eligible Candidate can Apply this Post.If you are looking jobs in Punjab Agriculture University then you can Apply this Post.
Name of Post
Senior Lab/Field Helper
Rs:9,000/- pm Fixed
- Candidate who passed 10+2 with Punjabi upto Matric Level with four years experience as Field/ Lab Helper /Lab -coordinator.
- Matric with Punjabi with eight years experience as Field/ Lab Helper /Lab -coordinator.
- Minimum Age is 18 Year
- Maximum Age is 63 Years
Detail of Post
Note: 25 % and 12% posts are reserved for candidates belonging to schedule cases/tribes & backward classes belonging to Punjab State respectively 13% posts are reserved for Ex-servicemen and 3% posts are reserved for physically handicapped persons.
The applicant should appear for interview before the selection committee on 25.07.2018 at 11.30 a.m. in the office of the undersigned alongwith original certificates.