PAU Recruitment office assistant. Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana has given notification of 02 office assistant Vacancies. Only Interested Candidate can apply for the Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana office assistant Vacancies before last date 13 September 2019.
Name of Department:- Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana.
Last Date: 13-09-2019
No. of vacancies:02
Location : Ludhiana, Punjab
Salary: Rs. 11161/-
- Eligible candidates who Passed Bachelor Degree can apply these pots.
- R.s 200/- Favour of Controller, Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidate can apply PAU office assistant Vacancies offline by Sending bio data and essential document with Copy of Demand Draft to Controller, Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana before last date 13 September 2019.
Pau recruitment office assistant . Punjab Agriculture university Ludhiana notification of recruitment of Office Assistant . Eligible candidate can apply for this post. Qualification for this post is Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
Last Date: 8-6-2018
Age for Pau Recruitment Office Assistant:
Age : 18 years to 37 years
Education for Pau Recruitment Office Assistant:
- Eligible candidates who passed Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Candidate who Passed Matric level certificate of Punjabi language from Punjab School Education Board or any other recognized Board (as first and second language)
- The written test of 80 marks will be conducted on OMR sheet. The written test will comprise of multiple choice type questions of Punjabi, English, Arithmetic of matric standard and General Knowledge each consisting of 20 marks.
- The Candidates, on the basis of merit in the written test (which will be 10 times of the posts to be filled) shall be called for test of Computer basics of 20 marks. For Qualify it is require Candidate obtained 50% marks in the test of computer basics.
Note: The merit list of candidates to be selected for appointment, shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks obtained by them in the written as well as computer test.
- The written test of multiple choice type questions will be conducted on OMR sheet.
- There will be 160 multiple choice questions (four subjects/sections i.e. Punjab, English, Arithmetic and General Knowledge, each containing 40 questions).
- Time allowed for test will be 2 ½ hours.