NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2018 is out .Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a period of Three Years to work in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology (DST), GOI sponsored research project titled “Studies on condensation characteristics of refrigerants in macro and micro channels”. The project will be executed at Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar and involves the fabrication of test rig and intensive experimentation
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No of Posts: 01
Rs 25000/- plus HRA @ 20%
- MTech.(Mechanical Engineering) with specialization in thermal relevant areas with BE/BTech (Mechanical Engineering)
- Familiarity and hands-on experience of refrigeration and air conditioning
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS application software such as Word, Excel etc.
Job Specifications/ Responsibilities: To perform work assigned and assist the Pl in various phases of the research project.
Tenure of Post: Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to another one year solely based on performance. The position is coterminous with the project.
Time: 10:00 AM
Venue of Interview: Conference Room, Mechanical Engineering Department
How To Apply
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be selected. The Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit, performance in interview and according to the need of the project.
- Candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with filled in application form, updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private,government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.