High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment 2018
High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment 2018.A latest career advertisement regarding High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment by High Court of Meghalaya to inform the Eligible and hard working Indian Nationals for the 05 Vacancies of Stenographer. Eligible Job appliers can apply for High Court of Meghalaya vacancy by submitting application form through offline mode before last date which is 15th June 2018.
All Candidate are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the High Court of Meghalaya Application Form before last date which is 15th June 2018. Eligible and hard working, Indian Nationals can grab further info regarding High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment 2018.
High Court of Meghalaya Jobs Opening 2018:
Name of Organization: High Court of Meghalaya
Name of the posts: Stenographer
Total number of posts: 05
Category: Government Jobs
Mode to Apply: Offline
High Court of Meghalaya Vacancy Details:
1. Stenographer Grade-I – 05
Required Qualification:Candidates must have completed the Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Stenography or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University / Institution.
Application Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 460/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 260/-.
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 45 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Contenders that get shortlisted after qualifying the selection process will get Rs. 18,300 – 35,100/- as per organization norms.
- Contender will be recruited against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in which is about to be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
How To Apply High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment:
- Visitors have to visit the Official Website to apply for High Court of Meghalaya and that is http://meghalayahighcourt.nic.in.
- Select the “Recruitment / Careers ” tab available on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading notification, contenders have to download application form & filled all asked details in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Candidates must Paste photograph and copies of documents/certificates, if required .
- Once the application form filled successfully Indian Nationals should Send the application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below till the closing date.