Army Public School Bathinda Recruitment 2018
Army Public School (APS), Bathinda Cantt. has recently given a notification of Various Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs on the ad-hoc basis. Army public school bathinda recruitment 2018 . The Eligible candidates can apply for the APS Bathinda Recruitment 2018 on or before 16 July 2018.In this post we will describe How to Apply , Qualification Education, Age Limit , Salary of Posts, Location of Post , Post Name , Number of Post.
16 July 2018
APS Bathinda Recruitment 2018
Army Public School Bathinda Cantt. Recruitment 2018 notification is out. As per the Notification, there are Various TGTs, PRTs, Counselor and Bus Driver Vacancies. The educational qualification is the Graduation and B.Ed. degree. The age limit is also as per the APS Bathinda Cantt. rules. If you are find jobs in Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs in Army Public School then this post is very helpful for you.
Name of Posts:
- Bus Driver
- TGTs (English, Science, Hindi & Maths, Social Science)
- TGTs: Graduation and B.Ed. with 50% marks in both.
- PRTs: Graduation and B.Ed. with 50% marks.
- Counselor: The graduation degree with diploma in counseling or BA with Psychology.
- Bus Driver: The candidate should be competent to drive light and heavy vehicles and be in possession of a valid HMV driving license and must have an experience of 05-years in the driving of heavy vehicles.
As per the APS school rules.
Location of Job:
As per the school norms.
On the basis of interview.
Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- in favor of “Principal APS Bathinda”.
How to Apply:
You can send your applications along with all the testimonials/certificates along with the application fees DD to the School Office through registered post on or before 16.07.2018.