SBI Recruitment 03 Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 – 2019.A latest job notification with name as SBI Recruitment has been revealed by State Bank of India. Dedicated and result oriented Jobs Hunter have to submit the form through online mode for the 03 posts of Specialist Cadre Officer on or before the end date that is 18th June 2018
Last Date:18 June 2018
SBI Recruitment 03 Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 – 2019
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of Positions||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|No. of Posts||3|
SBI Vacancy Details:
1. Central Research Team – Mutual Fund Research Analyst – 01
2. Central Research Team – Fixed Income Research Analyst – 01
3. Central Research Team – Equity, PMS & Derivatives Research Analyst – 01
Job searchers should have MBA / PGDM or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 30 to 45 Years as on 31-03-2018.
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Mode of Selection for SBI Vacancies:
- Engagement of aspirants will be based on their performance in Interview that will be driven by the recruitment committee of State Bank of India.
How To Apply For SBI Recruitment:
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://www.sbi.co.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.